To facilitate using emacs xref in lilypond work, I wrote a script to assemble the needed TAGS file.  The unique feature of the script is that it includes the regex to find tags in Lilypond (.ly) files as well as tags defined in LY_DEFINE*  macros, in addition to the normal c++, python, lisp, scheme, yacc, and Makefile  tags.

Is there any interest in including such a script in the Lilypond source tree,  perhaps in a new scripts/emacs directory?

If this has been done before and published, could someone give a pointer to where I could find it?

John

  • etags regex for Lil... John Wheeler
    • Re: etags rege... Jean Abou Samra
      • Re: etags ... John Wheeler
        • Re: et... Jean Abou Samra
        • Re: et... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
          • Re... David Kastrup
            • ... David Kastrup
              • ... John Wheeler