Am Mo., 16. Mai 2022 um 09:52 Uhr schrieb Mats Bengtsson <mat...@kth.se>:

>    Thanks for your work with this. I happened to stumble upon
>    [1]https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1113, "Watermark" that most
>    likely does not do exactly what was intended.

It belongs _not_ to the duties of the lsr-updater to check whether
snippets print as supposed.
A snippet should _compile_, that's enough.

Otoh, it is no surprise that several snippets will need further
adjustment/fixing.
Ideally those flaws are reported (as you did) and get fixed by a LSR-editor.

Well, I _am_ a LSR-editor.
Though, sometimes it feels I am the only one (not really true, Werner
does a lot but his focus is more on lsr-software and
snippets-descriptions).
We really need more active LSR-editors.

That said, I followed your suggestion below.
Not the time to dive into it more deeply...

>  The watermark is only
>    visible in the upper right corner of the page, but was probably meant
>    to appear over the full page. A quick fix is to replace
>
>      \translate #'(-50 . 70)
>    by
>      \translate #'(-70 . -120)
>
>    in the third line of the snippet, but hopefully there's a better
>    solution that doesn't require any magic numbers.
>
>       /Mats
>
> References
>
>    1. https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1113

Best,