On 2024-04-29 17:39, Steph Phillips wrote:
Hi there!

I'm an experienced Python developer with some additional background in C# and C++ and would be really excited to contribute to LilyPond.

It's definitely hard to decide where to begin though, so I'm hoping you can point me at the starting line!

Welcome, Steph.  Please consider contributing to the review of these
merge requests that are currently in progress.

    "Various `musicxml2ly` issues"
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2316

    "clean up and accelerate www_post script"
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2312

If that doesn't lead you to something interesting, you will at
least get a sense of the current activity.
--
Dan