Thank you, Jean.  Of course!  The broader issue for me is that I hadn't grasped that it was actually a << {...} \\ {...} >> construction in the newer, simpler format.

I'm so grateful for your help.  I was going around in circles, knowing that the solution had to be something straightforward.

Thanks again,
Archer