> I get the attached bug report, please check. Thank you!

Even though, you report didn't include the commands, just
the outputs, I can notice several problems here:

- It seems that you have set HOME to C:\My Documents\
  This will cause problems, since Lilypond cannot handle
  file names with spaces in them. I recommend that you
  stick to the home directory below C:\cygwin\home\
  (corresponding to the path /home/ in Cygwin).

- Your MiKTeX isn't setup correctly, did you install it
  using the Lilypond setup program?
  Try to run Start Menu -> MiKTeX -> MiKTeX Options
  and update the filename database and rebuild the
  formats.

   /Mats