Hi, sorry for top-quoting (my phone won't let me quote properly).

If you use the windows installer, you don't need to install python-ly
separately.

--
Wilbert Berendsen (www.wilbertberendsen.nl)
Sent from my smartphone

<palmer.r.vio...@gmail.com> </div><div>Datum:25-05-2015  01:47  (GMT+01:00)
<lilypond-user@gnu.org>, Frescobaldi <frescoba...@googlegroups.com>
Dear friends,

I just released Frescobaldi 2.18.1 in the wild, a maintenance
release containing bug fixes, small improvements and translation
updates.

Homepage: www.frescobaldi.org
Download: www.frescobaldi.org/download

It is recommended to upgrade python-ly to version 0.9.2, which contains
additional bug fixes. See https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-ly .

Thanks go to all the users, bug reporters and co developers.

Thanks, Wilbert Berendsen. I really like Frescobaldi, and use it a lot!

I'm running Windows 7. Can anyone help with suggestions for installing
python-ly 0.9.2? I have downloaded the tar.gz file, but cannot open it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer