I am having a problem with the following snippet:

\version "2.19.20"

{
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \new Staff
    { \relative c'' {
        <<
       \new Voice="first"      { \voiceOne b8 a a2 \oneVoice r4 }
       \new Voice="second" { \voiceTwo d,8  e <fis\trill d>2}

    \new Staff {
        \clef bass
        \relative c' { b4 c r r }

which produces:

The problem is the ambiguous placement of the “trill” script.  It is only the
F# that should be trilled, but the output seems to me to indicate that it is
either the d2 or the middle C in the left-hand staff that is to be trilled.

The document I am trying to reproduce has the trill sign in the bottom space of
the treble clef, just to the left of the F#.  I would be satisfied with that
solution, but have been unsuccessful in accomplishing it.

Can anyone either show me how to do it, or offer a better suggestion?

Thanks,
Pat