On 10/5/2015 5:13 AM, T. Michael Sommers wrote:
On 10/5/2015 3:42 AM, Robert Schmaus wrote:
Actually, so save you some time finding the relevant passages, your
... Q2 in section "Visibility of cancelling accidentals".

Thanks.  I hadn't seen that while searching the manual.

Hmmm. When I change from a key with sharps or flats in it to one with no sharps or flats, the cancelling accidentals still appear. I can understand that, since otherwise there would be no indication that the key had changed, but for my application, it's a little annoying. Not annoying enough to do anything about, though.

--
T.M. Sommers -- tmsomme...@gmail.com -- ab2sb