Getting 40 newcomers to use Lilypond must be a record, I should think!
Congratulations to you and Aymeric.

I confess that I have only had a chance to watch the first couple of
minutes of the video.  And although I can read French pretty well, I
would struggle with 2 hours of spoken French.  However, when I have the
time I shall watch more of it: I am be interested to see how you
introduce the practical aspects of using Lilypond.

Keep up the good work!

David