On 03/11/15 11:20, Michael Gerdau wrote:
I'm puzzled by repeated reminder accidentals on tied notes in:
Bar 110: Natural sign before the tied C in the lower staff
Bar 112: Sharp sign before the tied F-sharp in the upper staff
Bar 120: Sharp sign before the tied F-sharp in the upper staff
Bar 122: Sharp sign before the tied F-sharp in the upper staff
Bar 124: Natural sign before the tied C in the lower staff

Interstingly enough these do not appear when I create the PDF on my
local LP 2.19.30. In fact, the PDF I create myself clearly differs from
the one found on github.

I did not like them too, but no clue how to remove them.

GNU LilyPond 2.18.2 here, but I can try to update (even on El Capitan!)

Best,
Alberto