Alberto,

On Sunday, November 22, 2015, Alberto Simões-2 [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n183952...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Final version here:
>
> https://github.com/ambs/music/blob/master/Gounod/LeRendezVous/suite.pdf
>
> Will submit it to IMSLP later to the end of the week, in case anybody
> spots any critical issue. I should say I am quite happy with it, and
> will print it ASAP to play it :)
>
> Thank you, again, for all your help,
> Alberto

> .
> NAML
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

I think there was a misunderstanding about the voicing in Valse 2. The
beamed groups should NOT be in \voiceOne. They should be in \oneVoice. That
should clean up the space taken up by their respective slurs, too.

Sorry, there were some other things I need to check against the source
engraving that didn't look quite right (but might be), so I'll take a look
later and get back to you.

Best,
Abraham