Dear Paul,

I really admire the effort and courage of alternative notation systems, but I cannot see a reasonable improvement in this case. I don't think it's a good idea to remove all great advantages, which our standard notation system has. IMO, there are only a few problems to be solved - chromatic scales are one of them - with as little as possible interfering with the remaining music.

Especially the Liszt example doesn't gain a lot in your version, i'd say ;)
Is the left hand correct? (I didn't check out the rules entirely...)
It looks very strange to me...