Joram,
I'm glad you found the snippet useful.  Maybe it will find its way into
the repository, although I don't know how to make that happen.

Thanks for the reference to the previous thread[1].  It's not hard to
see how the technique in the current thread can be extended to the
various DC/DS/Fine/Coda variants, although I confess that I might code
the harder examples in the previous thread by simply putting the A, B,
C, etc. sections into their own variables and then ordering these
appropriately (and explicitly) in the MIDI score.  We shouldn't forget,
either, that hand-engraved music sometimes produces structures the
resolution of which is ambiguous, or hideously complicated, just to save
paper and engraving costs.  Pitfalls for the performer.

Hosanna ut supra
-- Graham

<snip>