Christoph,

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Christoph Friedrich [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n188981...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> I just noticed my example is far too long, i am sorry.
> this is a small example of the graphical result

If the lilyjazz-text and -chords fonts are in the LilyPond font directory,
these need to be moved _out_ to the normal system font directory. That's
where Pango knows where to look for them.

I'm not sure how the program knows where the bundled text fonts are (in the
LilyPond font folder), but it seems to have trouble with any other text
font.

HTH,
Abraham