> Both lilypond and LaTeX have steep learning curves

​
One of the conditions of the package
​, in my mind,​
is to make
​its ​
usage possible at
​the

​highest​
​
level, but configurable at the lowest.
​LaTeX is such a powerful utility, and in this case should really extend
our workflows (and not necessarily further complicate them). ​
It's nearly there, but at this point, for example,

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{scholarLY}
\begin{document}
\annotations{lilypondexportfile.inp}
\end{document}

​will render the entire list​ (well, virtually; the file paths are a little
wonky rn). We've recently added a default stylesheet that is itself used by
the package to format the list, but also exemplifies almost all of the
macros available for customization. So it's definitely a priority for this
to be as practical a resource as possible.

Also, we plan to add more export types (such as markdown, and even scheme -
which could make compilation possible directly in lilypond), so that the
choice of *how* it is implemented is itself available upfront.