On 9/21/16 11:59 AM, "Urs Liska" <u...@openlilylib.org> wrote:

>    Am 21.09.2016 um 19:48 schrieb tisimst:
>

>          By the way, how do the curves appear
>            when the thickness is more pronounced (i.e., thicker). Does
>            it still come back down to a point at the end of each
>            segment? My guess is it does (simply because I haven't
>            tested it myself).
>

>    Yes, it does, see attached.

I haven't looked at the code, but it should not be hard to get this to
work.  Instead of a bezier, we use a bezier sandwich to make slurs.  It
would be possible to use the bezier code for one side of the slur, and
then offset the interior end control point for the sandwich.

The dashed slur code shows how this is done for dashed slurs.

If you haven't done it by the time I finish with the dots stuff, I will
try to take a look at it.

Thanks,

Carl