Hey,

thanks for the tip, but that won't work I'm afraid :-) . It are short
etudes, so i can have several scores, two, three or even four on one page.
If I'd use the  \book - technique, each etude would be separated by a page
break, which I do  not want. It would be a waste of paper :-).

grtz,
Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On Twitter <https://twitter.com/Bart_Issimo>