> What is the partial solution you found so far (would be very helpful to
> know)?

Difficult to answer, found many things:)

When I have not been able to solve my problem with what I thought it was
the correct (but ugly)...

  \mark \markup  \column {"1.\dynamic p" "2.\dynamic f"}
  bes'2.-3 bes'4-4

I tried everything I found online, mixing \mark \markup  \tweak etc. I know
it's not the best way to work but sometimes you hope in miracles :)

> The following seems to *basically* do what you need:
> <<
>   \new Staff { c'1 }
>   \new Dynamics { s1 \p }
>   \new Dynamics { s1 \f }
>   \new Staff { \clef bass c1 }

Yes, you're right, it doesn't look good yet :) but it is probably what I
need. I have some more question.

1) I separated left and right hand using two variables. To generate the
output I do:

\score
{
  \new PianoStaff
  <<
    \new Staff = "right" {\right}
    \new Staff = "left"  { \left}

  \layout { }
}

Then, even if possible it would be extremely difficult to use your
solution....isn't it? Should I arrange the code differently?
And also is there a better way to indicate that the first repeat you have
to play "piano" and the second time "forte"?

Thank you very much Urs.
S.