On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Noeck [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n196717...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> My aesthetic feeling would like to centre-align them.

MuseScore 2.0.3 does this. I personally don't find the left-alignment
bothersome and find that it gives more natural continuity to the
left-to-right notion of time management. I can definitely see the
center-alignment aesthetic, though.

> Still, I would not over-interpret Behind Bars. If Gould states it
> explicitly: ok, but the examples are also done with some program, I
> guess. In case there is a detail she does not care enough, there can be
> cases where she accepts the program's default output without saying that
> other solutions are necessarily bad or wrong.

That "some program" is Sibelius, so there's much to be taken with a grain
of salt.

--
Abraham