Am 01.12.2016 um 17:59 schrieb David Kastrup:
> SoundsFromSound <soundsfromso...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I just wanted to let you guys know that not long ago I uploaded some
>> tutorials showing how to setup a MIDI keyboard for MIDI input of your scores
>> (using Frescobaldi), as well as how to listen to your score playback, and
>> also how to export MIDI. These were at the top of my most popular requests
>> for videos on my channel.
> What is up with Frescobaldi?  The last commit was 2 months ago.  Trivial
> patches sent to Wilbert don't get applied and no answer comes back.

I can only assume that Wilbert is even more busy than usual (from some
private communication as well).

I personally am currently unable to commit anything because I can't run
the development version on my machine. Obviously there is some strange
compatibility issue with the PyQt5 version in my distro's packages, and
I didn't dare yet to set up a current PyQt/Qt setup from sources of
downloaded packages (somehow I feel this is a bad idea, or at least
daunting - any help appreciated).

Urs