I'm using the lilypond-book preamble to manually prepare scores for inclusion in a LaTeX document. However, this preamble produces a bunch of files which I don't need (.count, .texi, and .eps files) and which are cluttering up my directory, making it hard to find the scores themselves. Are their settings to specify which files are produced during and/or clean-up after the typesetting process?

\version "2.19.53"

#(ly:set-option 'backend 'eps)
#(define default-toplevel-book-handler
  print-book-with-defaults-as-systems )