Hi Abraham,

Beam.length-fraction - thanks for uncovering this information for us. I was
never able to find this. It's really useful. So it seems like setting the
fraction to 1 gives the 'normal' distance, setting to 0 gives no distance,
and setting to 0.5 gives half the normal distance, and so on. I have to say
that even upon finding this in the doc, the brief explanation is not at all
illuminating. I think it needs better expressing - how does one go about
submitting documentation improvement requests?

Andrew