On 09.02.2017 08:35, Mats Behre wrote:
On 2017-02-09 07:41, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
. I like the sans-serif font more that you've used in the previous
   version.  Please restore it.
I would actually recommend not specifying a specific font at all. This leaves the font selection to the user (and we will not have to debate the choice endlessly ...).

I disagree. The choice of font conveys a lot of meaning, and we wouldn’t want the website to make a bad (or misleading) impression just because the browser by default uses a hideous font and the user didn’t bother to change that.

Best, Simon