  From: Peter Toye
  To: lilypond-user@gnu.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:50 PM
  Subject: Lilypond hogging a processor and slowing down

  In the last few days LP has slowed right down when using Frescobaldi -
engraving a one-bar snippet took 25 seconds! And it was completely hogging one
processor - 24.9% utilisation on a 4-processor machine.

  The only thing that I can think of is that inadvertently I double-clicked on
the LP icon rather than the Frescobaldi one at some stage before the slowup
happened, but that just produced the standard test file output.

  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing LP, but that didn't change anything.

  Any ideas?

  Peter
  mailto:lilyp...@ptoye.com
  www.ptoye.com