On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Son_V [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n201836...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> @Abraham
> Sorry I wasn't aware of this problem. I just googled for "Lilypond forum"
> and I got nabble. And seeing "Replay" on the side of someone's answer, I
> thought that it was clear who I was answering.
> PS "@Abraham" is good or should I use something else? I don't know...  :-)

@Abraham is just fine, no worries there. And I used to do the same thing
when I used the Nabble interface to the mailing list, but I almost never go
there now, relying on emails. So, if you would also include the person's
quoted text (as you see how I'm doing with your comments above), that would
help us understand _what_ you are responding to (i.e., give us some context
for your response). That's almost more important than _who_ you are
responding to, but include that too ;-)

Best,
Abraham