In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Hilary de Vries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Hi folks

Have downloaded the cygwin setup and have got stuck.  When I get to the
cygwin setup- choose your site window, I don't know which site to choose!
Can you tell me which one?

Pick one close to you.

There should be either hensa (mirror.ac.uk) or Imperial (ic.ac.uk) on the list.

That hasn't always worked for me, and my alternative was somewhere in Germany (.de).

As the other poster said, you can choose anywhere, but practicality says "the closer the better".

look forward to hearing from you

Hilary de Vries
(Scotland)

Cheers, Wol -- Anthony W. Youngman - wol at thewolery dot demon dot co dot uk HEX wondered how much he should tell the Wizards. He felt it would not be a good idea to burden them with too much input. Hex always thought of his reports as Lies-to-People. The Science of Discworld : (c) Terry Pratchett 1999