Hi Molly,

> However I can't seem to get it to \RemoveEmptyStaves for the \DrumStaff. This 
> is what I tried.
> 
> \layout {
> \context {
> \Staff 
> \RemoveEmptyStaves
> \DrumStaff
> \RemoveEmptyStaves
>   }

To be honest, I'm not even sure *what* that would do…   =\

Here's what I just tried, and it seems to work:

%%%%  SNIPPET BEGINS
\version "2.19"

\layout {
  \context {
    \DrumStaff
    \RemoveAllEmptyStaves
  }
}

<<
  \new DrumStaff << R1 >>
  \new Staff << c''1 >>
>>
%%%%  SNIPPET ENDS

Hope that helps!
Kieren.
________________________________

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
‣ email: i...@kierenmacmillan.info


_______________________________________________
lilypond-user mailing list
lilypond-user@gnu.org
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-user

Reply via email to