Hello all,
(I hope this message gets delivered...)

Recently I've noticed that when I send mail from Thunderbird, my replies
don't actually appear to make it to the mailing list / original poster. But,
if I view the LilyPond archive on Nabble, some of my posts *are* showing up
(however, as "*not accepted*"), but not all. Some replies never show up at
all.

I also noticed that several of my replies are also not showing up in the GNU
archive either (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/). So, I'm
very confused why I am able to only respond from Nabble but at the same time
never really know for sure if anyone is actually getting my replies.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what could cause this. Nothing has changed
on my end, same mail client, same laptop. Does anyone know why all of a
sudden my email replies to the list would: a) not show up in the GNU
archive, b) sometimes appear in Nabble but if so, always as unaccepted, c)
appear normal in Thunderbird sent/mailing list folder?

Is there any way I could fix this?
I'd like to be able to continue contributing and interacting with everyone
:)

Thanks for any help.

-----
composer | sound designer | asmr artist