Op 29-10-2017 om 16:41 schreef Malte Meyn:
Am 29.10.2017 um 15:50 schrieb Patrick Hubers:
I'm trying to create titles in small caps by modifying the bookTitleMarkup in my stylesheet. For some reason, all font modifiers (\bold, \italic etc.) seem to work, except for \caps or \smallCaps.

Could you please give a minimal example code?

Sure, I was already preparing one for follow up. Attached are a score "test.ly" and a stylesheet "test.ily" that's included from the score. Adding \caps (or \smallCaps) to the title in the score gives the desired output, adding it to the bookTitleMarkup does nothing.

Any insights appreciated!

Regards, Patrick

\version "2.19.32"

\include "test_stylesheet.ily"

\header {
  title = \markup \caps "These should be caps"
}

\score {
  \relative c' { c d e c }

\paper {

  bookTitleMarkup = \markup {
   \caps \bold \fromproperty #'header:title