"m.tarensk...@zonnet.nl" <m.tarensk...@zonnet.nl> writes:

> Verzonden vanaf mijn Huawei mobiele telefoon

Well, it is used and supported on my Roland FR-1b Midi accordion.  The
faster you let go of a button, the more of a "plop" it will produce.
You can adjust the level of button noise, though, including switching it
off.  It's not that much use for musical purposes.  More like training
for the real thing.

--
David Kastrup