Blöchl Bernhard <b_120902342...@telecolumbus.net> writes:

> Am 08.02.2018 01:08, schrieb Urs Liska:
>> Am 07.02.2018 um 22:56 schrieb Blöchl Bernhard:
>>>
>>> If one is only playing the notes of the sheet is this really
>>> important?
>>>

>> YES!
>>

> Not in equally tempered scale. All that feelings of keys refer to the
> historic tunings.

Not unless you are playing from piano roll notation, tablature or any
other notation omitting functional scale steps.

Our whole harmonic system is designed around scales.  Something like

{
}

sounds perfectly natural to us even though the thirds are
major, minor, minor, major, major.  Try figuring this out as semitone
intervals without referring to a scale (as a chromatic button accordion
player which _has_ a uniform keyboard I know what I am talking about).

> And by the way, do you know that Bachs "Wohltemperierte Klavier" was
> written just to show how awfull that sounds in the ears of musicians
> of taht time? (I heard that in my side studies to physics in the Music
> Academie and you find that theory on the net as well.)

You'll find a lot of "theories" on the net.  "Wohltemperirt" does not
refer to equal temperament.  It also does not refer to meantone
temperament.

> To prevent myself from senseless discussions as a music hobbyist I
> will ignore future discussions of the experts.

A discussion implies listening.  Without listening, it's just a shouting
match.  I have the feeling that communication in English is making it
hard for you to get and make points.  That might make a German LilyPond
user forum a better target for informal banter and would still leave the
English list for getting solutions when the German-speaking community
runs out of expertise.

--
David Kastrup