> On 14 Feb 2018, at 10:17, David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> Hans Åberg <haber...@telia.com> writes:
>
>>> On 13 Feb 2018, at 21:04, David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I did a Bach Air from Orchestra Suite #3 version where I
>>> dubbed the omitted viola voice in <https://youtu.be/H9mYPaNvhhY> but
>>> it's really not all too great.
>>
>> The cat is great, even giving an audience response after the
>> performance.
>
> It turns out that with setting up all the recording stuff I'd usually
> end up around feeding time of this cat (the roommate it belongs to has
> moved out by now, and the cats we now have for sake of pest control have
> regular working hours during which they are not to enter the house).

Cats are very effective in that; Alexander Selkirk couldn't sleep, tormented by
rodents, until he befriended some cats left on the island he was.

> I tried keeping the door to the recording room closed, but then it would
> scratch at the door and make more of a ruckus than when it could just
> wander in and see there was nothing to be had.

You might extract a clip "Cat photobombs Air" in a suitable category so see if
it gets viral. :-)

> Frankly, given the faces I make on those kind of recordings, the
> distraction is probably an improvement.

It's like on shows like AGT when they buzz to see how professional the
performers are.