lyluatex ( is a package for LuaLaTeX that allows the inclusion of LilyPond code in .tex documents and automatically manages their compilation with LilyPond.

By now the package is a fully-compatible superset to the lilypond-book script that ships with LilyPond, and we are preparing a significant v1 release. Before uploading a Beta version to CTAN we invite the members of this mailing list to thoroughly test and review the package and its documentation. Please find the description and a rendered manual at

Best regards
Urs (Liska)