Hi all,

got in a situation, trying to describe the bis augmented chord in second
inversion, which would contain fisisis in a slashed chord name.

Lilypond returns an error, unexpected symbol, expecting tonicname pitch,
which makes me believe that lilypond does not know triple sharps (isisis).

Am I right? Are there solutions for this?

using version 2.19.65 here.

I'm making a list of guitar chord diagrams of triads, and their inversions
for my students. Using an enharmonic equivalent would fail in showing the
logic behind the structure of chords, so that wouldn't work for me.

grtz,
Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On Twitter <https://twitter.com/Bart_Issimo>