Maurits,

This is a known glitch. A "dummy" acciaccatura or appoggiatura must be added
to all other voices. See below

From: lilypond-user
[mailto:lilypond-user-bounces+carsonmark=ca.rr....@gnu.org] On Behalf Of
Maurits Lamers
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 8:12 AM
To: Lilypond-User Mailing List <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
Cc: Martijn Bressers <martijn.bress...@student.hku.nl>
Subject: bug with accacciatura and appoggiatura?

Hi all,

One of my students came to me with something peculiar with accacciatura and
appoggiatura when used as the first item in a score with multiple staffs.

I tried to find any obvious errors in his code, but I couldn't find
anything. I managed to create a minimal working example, included below and
have attached the resulting notation.

When used with a single voice in a single staff, they work as expected.
However, when used in a score with some kind of a staff group it seems that
the system is unable to detect the current staffs and recreates the staffs,
overwriting any existing settings (such as instrument names) and doubling
time signatures and clefs in the process.

cheers

Maurits

---

\version "2.18.2"