Andrew Bernard wrote
> Hello foxfanfare,Have you looked at Abraham Lee's superb lilypond
> fonts?https://www.musictypefoundry.com/I realise that this does not answer
> your question, but perhaps you may findthe hard work already done. What
> are you attempting to produce?Andrew

Yes I did! It is absolutely great work. But sometimes I feel like I'd prefer
make my "own" mix between all the fonts available. For instance, I prefer
noteheads in one font, trill line in another etc.I know I can override the
font.name for those different glyphs, but still I'd kinda prefer have my own
personalized font which could evolved in the future and will be automaticaly
updated in all my previous works!