Aaron Hill wrote
> Another thing to consider: Is this stick part a recurring thing in the
> song or just part of the introduction?  If the latter, you might
> consider typesetting the parts independently of each other.  Have the
> first system on the page be a simple RhythmicStaff (or DrumStaff), and
> then break for a normal melodic Staff for the rest of the song.  You'll
> need to correct the measure numbering, but otherwise it might be a
> cleaner way to do it from the perspective of the .ly file.

Thank you for your answer Aaron. Yes the stick part is only an introduction.
I tried another layout as you suggested but in that case, cannot get rid of
the new clef and key signature wich appear at the end:

#(define cross '((snare cross #t 0)))

\new Staff \with {
      \accepts DrumStaff
    }

\relative c' {
  \override Staff.StaffSymbol.line-count = #1
  \clef percussion
  \numericTimeSignature
  \time 4/4

  \drums \with {
    \remove Time_signature_engraver
    \remove Clef_engraver }
  {
    \stemUp
    \override Score.MetronomeMark.padding = #3.5
    \tempo "Marziale"
    \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #(alist->hash-table cross)
    \grace { sn16 16 16 16 }
    sn8\ff 8 r4
    \grace { 16 16 16 16 }
    sn8 8 r4 |
    sn2:32 8 8 r4 |
    sn8. 32 32 4:32~ 8 r r4 |
    R1 |
    r2. \bar "" \break
     }

  \new Voice {
    \stopStaff
    \override Staff.StaffSymbol.line-count = #5
    \startStaff
    \override Staff.KeySignature.break-visibility = #all-invisible
    \override Staff.ClefModifier.break-visibility = #all-invisible
    \clef treble
    \key bes \major
    \tuplet 3/2 { bes'8( d f) } |
    g2. \tuplet 3/2 { c,8( es g) } |
    bes2~ bes8[ \breathe
    \shape #'((0 . 0)(0 . 0.25)(0 . 0.25)(0 . 0.25)) Slur
    c,(-- es-- ges])-- |

    \time 6/4
    bes2~
    1\< ~ |
    8\! r r4 r2 r \bar "|."

I tried to use Staff.KeySignature.break-visibility = #all-invisible and
\override Staff.ClefModifier.break-visibility = #all-invisible in different
places but it never disappear!