On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 3:33 PM <liebre...@grossmann-venter.com> wrote:

> Oh well yours look really great, I hope David's  covers all the Analysis
> symbols, but there is no way to know unless I install it.
>

> On 2018-08-06 15:56, ma...@masonhock.com wrote:
> > On 08/06, liebre...@grossmann-venter.com wrote:
> >> Where can I find the complete Symbol list?
> >> Your post basically solved my problem, but I could not find a complete
> >> list
> >> in the Lilypond Manual for Analysis.
> >
> > The snippet is not part of Lilypond itself, so it might not be
> > documented in the manual, but the symbols are listed in the comments
> > at the top of the snippet. However, David's version looks better. It's
> > what I'll be using from now on.

While a PDF would be a good idea (this was brought up to me by a user
of another package), it's really simple to get this running.  Easiest
way: cut and paste the contents of an example file, save it as
something.  Copy and paste "lilypond-roman-numeral-tool.ily" in that
file where the \include line is.  No need for cloning the repo or
installing anything.

David