Hi Jan-Peter,

You were exactly right. For the score I had to use:

\editionMod score 615 0/4 hallager.partI.Score \markLengthOn
\editionMod score 622 3/4 hallager.partI.Score \markLengthOff

But for an individual part:

\editionMod parts 615 0/4 hallager.partI.fluteI.Staff \markLengthOn
\editionMod parts 622 3/4 hallager.partI.fluteI.Staff \markLengthOff

Thanks for your help. All the best,

Craig

On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 at 01:19, Jan-Peter Voigt <jp.vo...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> it should work. \markLengthOn just consists of some overrides, which are
> directed to the Score Context.
> So Maybe you should address the Score context with
> \editionMod parts 626 0/4 hallager.partIII.Score \markLengthOn
>
> or you use (I don't know your current setup, so this is a guess)
> \editionMod parts 626 0/4 hallager.partIII.clarinetI.Staff \markLengthOn
>
> because the overrides are directed to the Score context anyway.
>
> HTH
> Jan-Peter
>
> Am 29.08.2018 um 21:15 schrieb Craig Dabelstein:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can the EE be used to add \markLengthOn? Maybe I've got the context
> > wrong but the following line is having no effect:
> >
> > \editionMod parts 626 0/4 hallager.partIII.clarinetI.Score \markLengthOn
> >
> > Craig
> >

> > --
> > *Craig Dabelstein*
> > Maxime's Music