Hello all!

I am trying to use different variants of Garamond Premier, especially the
Display weight and Narrow Widths. at any moment's notice. I seem to be able
to do it for some of them, but not others. In particular, I'll use the
narrow variant of Minion Pro for lyrics by calling:

\override LyricFont.font-name = "Minion Pro Cond"

in \layout{}. But, when I want to change just a single instance of the font
in, let's say, a \markup{}, I can't find a way to do it.

I'm sure I'll eat my shoe, but I'd appreciate the help here. Thank you in
advance.

--
Josh