Hi Valentin,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 9:05 AM Valentin Villenave <valen...@villenave.net>
wrote:

> Greetings everybody,
> I’ve just added a LSR snippet for harp muffle notation, feel free to
> let me know if there’s any way I can improve it…
>
> http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1085

thank you very much for posting this. One thing I would very much like to
see (though it's a bit Utopian) would be the possibility to indicate
damping of individual strings. In contemporary notation, a dotted line
connects a note or chord to a later-occurring dampen symbol, indicating
that those strings *and those strings only* are dampened at that point.
This is something you see in contemporary notation for piano as well.

I'm not at all sure how one would do this, but I imagine it involves coding
some sort of spanner function.

I can't even find an example of what I mean. Google just returns one result
from somebody doing something with Sibelius that looks characteristically
horrible.

Cheers,