William,
I've been running Frescobaldi 2.18.2 in a Windows 10 environment for quite
awhile now, but I remember having problems early on in the conversion. I
uninstalled Frescobaldi, rebooted, and then reinstalled from a fresh download,
and haven't had any real issues since then.
Karen
    On Thursday, February 21, 2019, 7:36:20 AM MST, Ben