I have now placed the "rundown" at https://github.com/openlilylib/edition-engraver/wiki.

I found myself extending it significantly, adding some background information and concepts that I thought important to understand the descriptions. I hope this improves the readability and usefulness.

Maybe having this introduction at a visible place may encourage more people to try out the edition-engraver and openLilyLib.

Urs