Hello,
I'm trying to use OLL infrastructure to organize my local toolset. I'm
mostly trying to mimic the structure of other packages and modules. I've an
aparently working package called 'local', where I intend to put all my
personal tools as modules/submodules.

I'm currently having an apparently simple problem dealing with options.
The option I set on the loadPackage or loadModule "\with" does not take
precedence over the value used in register the options.

Eg:
%%% file: local/package.ily

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\registerOption local.option "A"
#(display (getOption '(local option)))

%%% end

%%% file: whatever/project.ly

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\loadPackage \with {
        option = "B"
} local

%%% end

-- Outputs: "A"

I've came up with a workaround, but then I tought that is most likely I just
don't know how to proper handle it. "\registerDefaultOpt" is a simple
function that only register the value if the option is unregistered.

%%% file: local/package.ily

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\registerDefaultOpt local.option "A"
#(display (getOption '(local option)))

%%% end

%%% file: whatever/project.ly

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\registerOption local.option "B"
\loadPackage local

%%% end

-- Outputs: "B"

So the question is: how to properly handle this?
Cheers,
-- Pedro Pessoa