Hi Urs,

> I'm in need of symbols for harmonic analysis (in about the Riemann flavour).
> I would go for it by creating a lyrics-like context for the horizontal and
> vertical alignment and produce some functions that would create combined
> markups or stencils for the symbols. Additional challenges would be to define
> practical ways to use something like stanzas for modulations and boxes around
> that (a sample image attached).

That’s the path I took for the engravings I was recently hired to make for the
Intégral journal. Here are a few screenshots:

Ex. 1

Ex. 2

Ex. 3

Of course, I didn’t need symbols as fancy as yours… but I definitely think this
is your best and most flexible path forward.

Seems like this would make a great OLL module, no? If I can help, let me know.

Best,
Kieren.