Hi,
        I am rewriting Baermanns repetitive exercises for clarinet and am
trying to rationalise my code.  For example broken chords: they start in C
major then A minor followed by G major, E minor etc. To avoid rewriting the
code every time I tried using ”\transpose c a \Cmajor” (the variable with the C
major code). This gave me of coarse a change of key signature to A major – not
what was wanted. Is there a way around this which will allow me to take the C
major code and transpose the notes down a third to A keeping everything in C
(minor).

John McWilliam

Sent from Mail for Windows 10