Am Mittwoch, den 29.01.2020, 20:48 -0700 schrieb Abraham Lee:
> Hey, Michael!
>
> As the saying goes, “Welcome to the ‘Pond!”
>
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 7:45 PM Michael Finton <
> michaelfin...@alumni.iu.edu> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >

> > I looked through the archives, but didn’t see this issue addressed.
> > My apologies if I somehow missed it.
> >

> > I am relatively new to Lilypond. Everything I have coded seems to
> > have been rendered successfully in my pdf reader. However, the
> > horizontal width of the reader is constrained, such that only 3/4
> > of what has been coded shows in the pdf window.
> >

> > Is this a Lilypond issue?  That is, is there language I can use in
> > my file that will render everything in my pdf?  Or is this instead
> > an issue with my pdf reader (I’ve tried adjusting every setting I
> > can think of, without any success).
>
> Hard to say exactly what the problem or solution is without seeing a
> sample (both input file and output pdf) of what you’ve tried. Would
> you mind supplying something that we can use to diagnose the
> situation? There’s a lot of very knowledgeable folks on this list.
> So, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this quickly so you can
> enjoy the fruits of your labor.

That's totally true, we need more information.Is this with *every*
score you produce? The first suspicion is that you introduced some
errors that prevent LilyPond from breaking lines, which typically leads
to the music "running off the page".
What about a file like that:
{ \repeat unfold 128 c'4 }
?