Hi all,

I'm engraving a percussion part that has the player switch from vibraphone
to suspended cymbal. I can use the \stopStaff and \startStaff commands to
change the number of staff lines and make the layout look like what I want,
but I'm having trouble with getting the MIDI output, since it seems that
unpitched percussion sounds are only available in the DrumStaff context. Is
there a way to switch from a Staff to a DrumStaff mid-score for the
purposes of MIDI output, or do I need to go in and write out two additional
percussion parts, one pitched and one unpitched, to use for the MIDI
version?

Many thanks,
brin