Hi all,

I would need to start working on my project again, using luatex, lilypond,
lyluatex and lilyglyphs. But lilyglyphs appears to be missing from the
ubuntu packages. This summer I upgraded to 20.04 though, and I found out to
my surprise, lilyglyphs is missing. It is present in 'eoan' though.

I already contacted the developer but only heard from him it is missing
indeed and he did not know why either.
Maybe someone here knows what has been going on.

If there won't be an update, adding lilyglyphs to the package texlive-music
again,  maybe someone here can help me with a workaround to get it
installed. I already tried what was explained in the documentation, but
that did not seem to work.

thanks,
Bart

https://esmiltania.be