I'm trying to upgrade from 2.19 to 2.20 on a laptop running Win 10.
Uninstalled lilypond and Frescobaldi. Reinstalled 2.20. Loaded .ly file.
Asked to engrave it. It worked but there were errors in the .ly file. Fixed
them. Asked to engrave it. Nothing happened. Repeatedly … No other files
would engrave. Uninstalled Frescobaldi. Manually deleted all references to
it from the registry. Reinstalled it. No change. Tried to run lilypond
manually. (Lilypond and Lilypond/usr/bin are in my path.) *lilypond -h* works
fine and gives me the output I expect. *lilypond-windows -h* does nothing.
I uninstalled lilypond. Manually removed most mentions in the registry.
Downloaded it again and reinstalled. It still does nothing whenever
Frescobaldi or I try run it.

Any suggestions as to what to try next would be appreciated.
Thanks
Paul McKay